Russell Dalgleish acted as moderator for this two-hour session on the Technical Working Group on Economic Capital at the GDS 2022.
The Global Diaspora Summit took stock of achievements vis-à-vis Objective 19 of the Global Compact for Migration and saw a meaningful and structured dialogue with diaspora and transnational communities coming to a collaborative vision of progress.
With thanks to expert panellists:
- Ulan Nogoibaev - Deputy Head of Secretariat of the Kyrgyzstan Parliament
- Honourable Leslie Campbell - State Minister in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Jamaica
- Laura Rolla - Regional Project Coordinator on Diaspora, IOM UN Migration
- Kingsley Aikins - CEO of The Networking Institute, Ireland
- Killian Clifford - Migrant financial and economic empowerment, IOM UN Migration
- Tanja Dedovic - Regional Thematic Specialist on Labor Mobility and Human Development, IOM UN Migration Egypt
- Kone Cõte - Cõte D'Ivoire, Improving mobilities in cities
- Harriet Nduma - Deputy Director of Multilateral Affairs, Kenyan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Daniela Muhaj - Senior Policy and Research Associate, J-PAL Global
- Lincoln Downer - Minister Counsellor at Jamaican High Commission
- Sirvart Tokatlian - Expert in Latin America, High Commissioner for Diaspora Affairs of the Republic of Armenia
- Mutende Shiraku - Immigration Specialist, GOK Immigration Service
- Nordia Teape, Director at Integrated Diaspora Services Ltd
If you would like Russell to moderate your next panel event then please do GET IN TOUCH.