The Island Finance Forum brings together policymakers and leading experts to collaborate on solutions for sustainable and inclusive financial structures and to exchange knowledge and opportunities to drive impact investment for island communities.
Moderated by Russell Dalgleish, the event began with a keynote address from Bob Loughman Wilbur - Prime Minister of Vanuatu and heard from expert panellists on how islands can work together in the Race to Net-Zero:
• Craig Weise, Chief Executive, New Zealand Green Investment Finance
• Mairi Gougeon MSP, Cabinet Secretary for Rural Affairs and Islands, Scottish Government
• Azell Francis, Energy Policy Associate, CARICOM
• Tangi Tereapii, Director of Renewable Energy Development Division, Office of the Prime Minister, Cook Islands Government
• Kiesha Farnum, Director, Public Sector Projects, Caribbean Climate-Smart Accelerator
This global event brought together policymakers and leading experts to collaborate on solutions concerning the future of islands and our planet.
If you would like Russell to moderate your next panel event then please do GET IN TOUCH.